Thalia Spanish Theatre is conveniently located at 41-17 Greenpoint Avenue, in Sunnyside NY (11104): two blocks south of Queens Boulevard, between 41st and 42nd Streets. ONLY 20 BLOCKS FROM THE 59TH STREET/QUEENSBORO BRIDGE.
- BY SUBWAY: Take the No. 7 Flushing line (LOCAL on weekdays) to 40TH STREET/LOWERY in Queens (only 30 minutes from Times Square). Use the stairway marked "Queens Blvd. S.E. Corner", which leaves you at the corner of 40th Street and Queens Boulevard. Walk east one block on Queens Boulevard (away from the Manhattan skyline, which is clearly visible) to 41ST STREET (There is a Capital One Bank on the corner). Turn RIGHT on 41ST STREET. Walk two blocks to 48th Avenue, then make A SHARP LEFT TURN onto Greenpoint Avenue
- BY BUS: The Q32 or Q60 buses leaves you at 41st Street and Queens Boulevard. Turn south on 41st Street (the Manhattan skyline is to the west) at the Capital One Bank, walk two blocks to 48th Avenue, and make a sharp left turn onto Greenpoint Avenue.
- BY CAR FROM MANHATTAN: Take 59th Street Bridge, lower roadway. Follow signs onto Queens Boulevard, go around 20 blocks to 42ND STREET. Turn RIGHT on 42ND Street. Go two blocks to GREENPOINT AVENUE, turn RIGHT.
- BY CAR VIA LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY: LIE West to the Greenpoint Avenue exit (Exit 16); turn RIGHT onto Greenpoint Avenue. Go straight up for about six blocks; we are on the left-hand side.
- BY CAR VIA THE B.Q.E.: Take the B.Q.E. to the 48th Street Exit. Turn LEFT on 48th Street. Go about four or five blocks to 48th AVENUE (yes, it's the intersection of 48th Street and 48th Avenue). TURN LEFT ON 48TH AVENUE. Go straight for seven blocks to 41st Street, MAKE A SHARP RIGHT TURN ONTO GREENPOINT AVENUE. We are directly across the street, on the left.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A PARKING LOT. THERE IS 2-HOUR METERED PARKING ON GREENPOINT AVENUE UNTIL 7PM MONDAYS THROUGH SATURDAYS (not metered on Sundays or after 7pm other days). There also is parking on local side streets, and municipal meters on Queens Boulevard, two blocks away, underneath the 7 train viaduct.